Benefits for Students and Learners
ECIU University offers you the opportunity to participate in challenges in an international network with experts, other students and learners.
Achieve real impact by working on real-life challenges thematically aligned with SDG11 (Sustainable Cities and Communities). Take advantage of the opportunity to travel to participating countries.
As a TUHH-student, you can have all challenges credited with ECTS-points (1-30 ECTS) depending on their scope.
International networking and mobility
- You will gain insights and perspectives from experts, students and lifelong learners from different European universities, as you will work with Europeans coming from the diverse backgrounds and expertise.
- You have the opportunity to travel to the ECIU-partner countries and work on the challenge on site.
- You will join a network of people who share the same enthusiasm for the topic at an international level.
Versatile learning experience
- You will work on multidisciplinary challenges where you will practice analytical and critical thinking, reasoning and entrepreneurship, you will improve problem-solving skills.
- You will be part of a diverse team that involves students and lifelong learners from different fields. You will experience work in a team with different cultures and an international environment.
- Your learning journey will be accompanied by team facilitators, or so-called “teamchers”, and the representatives of business and public stakeholders – the challenge providers.
Open Community and Impact
- By participating in challenges, you will work on the solution of socially significant issues and have the possibility to put your own mark on the development of society.
- You will gain experience of open community culture and agile ways of working that will give you the tools to create an innovative culture.