Past Challenges at TUHH
The course introduces participants to the mathematical framework of image processing and the mathematical techniques to tackle problems of mathematical imaging, including contrast enhancement, denoising, edge detection, sharpening, inpainting, segmentation and registration.
The course consists of a weekly lecture and an exercise session with weekly assignments to be completed in groups.
- Teaching of process engineering fundamentals for the production of alternative fuels, including biofuels, hydrogen, PTL
- Sustainability aspects of alternative fuels – identification, analysis and evaluation
- Overview of climate policy instruments – focus on regulatory mechanisms in transport
- Defossilisation of road traffic – possibilities, perspectives and limitations of technologies
- Economic consideration and CO2 avoidance costs of
- Theoretical basics of Enterprise Resource Planning with a special focus on sustainability
- Application of the theoretical basics in practical execution in SAP S/4HANA
- Application example: Production of (e)bikes
- Implementation of the ECIU Challenge on sustainable mobility in Östergötland, Sweden